Customer Service Representative Wholesale Centre Jobs Vacancy in Liquor Distribution Branch Vancouver
Liquor Distribution Branch Vancouver urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Wholesale Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Wholesale Centre Jobs Vacancy in Liquor Distribution Branch Vancouver Jobs Details:
Customer Service Representative , Auxiliary, Part-Time
G2 Salary $17.5201 hourly
JUMP into a career with one of BC’s Top 100 Employers since 2009.
The Liquor Distribution Branch is one of Canada’s largest distributors and retailers of beverage alcohol. At the Liquor Distribution Branch we are driven by innovation and have a passion for the future and are looking for a dynamic professional to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting in the delivery of superior customer service for order placement, order status and tracking, order changes and returns placed by licensee retail stores, independent wine stores, rural agency stores, duty free stores and licensed establishments selling beverage alcohol in BC.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process. To request a copy of the job description, please contact Human Resources at 604-252-3240.
Contact: Liesl Rausch, Manager, Vancouver Wholesale Customer Centre
Phone: 604 775 0635
Required: Must be minimum 19 years of age.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of two years recent*, related experience in a customer service capacity servicing internal and external clients/customers and successful completion of a certificate/diploma.
Preference may be given to those candidates with experience in a call centre environment.
* Recent is defined as occurring within the last five years of the closing date of this competition.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers/clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to establish good working relationships both internally and externally in a team environment.
- Proven ability demonstrating strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, work under pressure to meet deadlines, an aptitude for multitasking and strong follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply and interpret policies/practices.
- MS Office skills including proficiency with Word, Outlook and Excel.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.52 /hour