Technical Architect Jobs Vacancy in Vlocity Montréal
Vlocity Montréal urgently required following position for Technical Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Architect Jobs Vacancy in Vlocity Montréal Jobs Details:
Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 300 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 15 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world’s Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers’ web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. Right from the start, we need to understand and appropriately position Vlocity’s place in the customer’s application ecosystem - and the Technical Architect has the prime responsibility for making this happen.
Our Technical Architects will become deep product experts with Vlocity’s Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction.
You’ll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
You’ll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- You’ll have 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of at least one of our target industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, health insurance or public sector.
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation.
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
- Cloud Architecture
- Data modeling
- Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave)
- Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Integration technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Technical Administrator