Project Administrator Student Jobs Vacancy in The Miller Group Port Colborne
The Miller Group Port Colborne urgently required following position for Project Administrator Student. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Administrator Student Jobs Vacancy in The Miller Group Port Colborne Jobs Details:
The work assignment will involve many aspects of heavy civil construction and/ or asphalt paving operations. During the work term the candidate will be on a construction project assisting the Project Management Team. The work experience and projects assigned will vary depending on the candidate’s ability and the scope of the job.
Responsibilities as a Project Administrator:
- Coordinate subcontractor and suppliers
- Track project costs and productions
- Assist foreman and superintendents in their daily tasks
- Assist in project planning and scheduling
- Ensure compliance with contract documents and specifications
- Working towards undergraduate degree Civil Engineering (2nd or 3rd year preferred)
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
- Possess strong mathematical and computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office, Sidetrack and Bid2Win, or equivalent programs)
- Knowledge of construction, with ability to read plans and specifications
- Knowledge of common Ontario heavy construction specifications and practices
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Demonstrate effective organization/time management skills
- Vehicle and valid drivers license
Why work at The Miller Group?
All our employees here belong to the Miller Family and what they do each day is much more than just a JOB! Join our Team and you'll see why we are such a great place to work. If you are looking for a placement that will challenge you with dynamic work and meaningful responsibilities–we have what you are looking for.
Miller fosters learning in a mentoring atmosphere, encouraging you to get actively involved, strengthen your capabilities and fully reach your potential by taking what you have learned academically and applying it to real experiences.