Accounting Support Admin Jobs Vacancy in Trpr Employment Services Brampton
Trpr Employment Services Brampton urgently required following position for Accounting Support Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Support Admin Jobs Vacancy in Trpr Employment Services Brampton Jobs Details:
Our client in Etobicoke looking for an experienced administrative assistant to provide accounting support to finance team with a focus on Data Entry, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Communicating with customers and responding to their queries (via phone, email or fax) in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- General office duties (filing, scanning, organizing paperwork)
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have excellent English verbal communication and customer service skills.
- College diploma or degree.
- Basic working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Proven data entry and typing skills
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi task.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must have over 2 years experience in Administrative Roll. (Canadian experience).
The ideal candidate will be able to type at least 60 WPM and 8000 keystrokes. (you will be tested)
Serious applicants only need apply.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary with possibly of becoming Permanent.
We respect and value all submissions. Only those selected candidates will be contacted.
- Administrative Assistant: 2 year
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Administrative Roll: 2 years
- High school or equivalent