Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The One Information Toronto
The One Information Toronto urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The One Information Toronto Jobs Details:
The ONE Information is a premium IT Services consulting firm with a major Canadian bank as our main client. We are looking for a Talented Junior Business Analyst to work at our client’s office.
- Provide the key job accountabilities, based on the current position description
- Primarily provide resolution or coordinate with development units to resolve all incoming cheque incidents and inquires, in support of SharedServices, Mobile and Business channels and Retail Branches
- Managing non core business hours and weekend production activities to ensure stability of Cheque Operations
- Strong BA skills towards documenting operational processes, creating knowledge base and standard of work
- Strong logical thinking in understanding end to end use cases, as well as mapping them to system flows
- Maintain and control assigned implemented Canadian Banking systems, processes and procedures by maintaining an expert knowledge of cheque functions
- Determining the severity and priority of reported problems customer impact and recommending a course of action for resolution. Tracking issues to resolution, taking ownership as required. Providing impact statement (considering customer, operational, financial, reputational, regulatory, etc)and summary relative to system and/or process/procedural issues.
- Proactively issue communication to all stakeholders for high priority incidents and day to day service disruptions
- Good understanding of Agile delivery framework in order to support both waterfall and agile projects effectively
- A working knowledge of incident and problem management with an understanding of ITIL service delivery methodology
- Working knowledge of HPQC/Service Now/Confluence or other enterprise support platforms
- A good relationship with various IT&S teams including but not limited to Application Development & Application Maintenance teams, Product Delivery Systems, Project Management Office and Banking Solutions an asset
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, and make quick and sound decisions under pressure
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full Time or Contract with The ONE Information
Work Hours: 37.5hrs / week
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted by telephone/email.
Job Type: Contract