Medical Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Shieldclinics Edmonton
Shieldclinics Edmonton urgently required following position for Medical Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Shieldclinics Edmonton Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking an energetic and motivated MOA for our clinic located in west Edmonton. This is a full-time position (9 AM to 5 PM) with some Saturdays.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Booking appointments in EMR system.
- Answering a multi-line phone.
- Taking Height, Weight, Blood Pressure
- Light cleaning duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Health Quest experience (EMR), or willing to learn
- Excellent medical terminology knowledge
- Microsoft Word experience (Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organization and communication skills
- MOA certified
- Transcription skills will be a great asset
- Fluent in English - professional speaking and writing capabilities.
- Can work a variety of hours, flexibility in work hours.
- Great organizational skills and setting priorities, task initiatives, good Judgement skills, hard worker, ability to work in stressful times/situations, team player.
- Ability to interact with patients, clients and physicians in a positive manner.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a physician office without supervision
Our Clinic offers training, excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow with our company.
The candidate must produce a clear and current Criminal Record Check obtained from the Edmonton Police Service in order to be considered for this position. References are required. If you have these qualifications, please submit your resume for our review.
Job Type: Full-time
- MOA: 1 year