Web Support Bilingual Jobs Vacancy in Quantum Management Services Ottawa
Quantum Management Services Ottawa urgently required following position for Web Support Bilingual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Support Bilingual Jobs Vacancy in Quantum Management Services Ottawa Jobs Details:
Position: Bilingual Web Support
Salary: From $22 to $24 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Exciting opportunity for Federal Government Department project to join the Website Support Team for the provision of web coding services.
The successful candidate will be fluently bilingual with the ability to read and work with content in both official languages in order to put together web pages and make design recommendations. Security clearance at Enhanced level is required.
Some tasks include:
- Code content on Canada.ca for preview and approval
- Provide suggestions for various design needs, leveraging Canada.ca features
- Develop web pages in accordance with the Canada.ca Style Guide and Information Architecture
- Diploma or degree in computer science, web design or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience and the following must be demonstrated on resume:
- Experience in performing HTML, DHTML, XML conversions
- Experience in preparing Work, WordPerfect, PDF, Excel or Quattro Pro spreadsheets, tables, charts and other documents required for web publishing using applications such as Homesite, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Snag It, etc.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your resume as a Word document to email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial