Data System Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Thomas And Schmidt National Capital Region
Thomas And Schmidt National Capital Region urgently required following position for Data System Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data System Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Thomas And Schmidt National Capital Region Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for a Data / System Analyst for our Government client in Ottawa . Successful candidate must have worked as a Data / System Analyst on projects to build Web applications for Federal and/or Provincial Government Departments.
Place of work: Ottawa
- Minimum of 10 years experience analyzing user requirements, preparing options analysis and translating business requirements into system design and/or technical specifications;
- The candidate must have worked on projects to deliver web solutions/systems using a recognized SDLC methodology;
- Experience working with a learning management system for an educational institution (i.e. University, College, High School, Private School);
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) for constructing, and documenting the artifacts of software systems;
- Experience translating user requirements into technical specifications for system development;
- Experience with User Stories or System Use Cases;
- Experience creating logical and physical data models with a relational database;
- Experience transferring knowledge to designated technical staff for on-going support.
- Prepare and deliver options analysis documents;
- Prepare and deliver detailed architecture and design documentations;
- Develop medium database models/design (logical and physical);
- Participate in building the solution as per the approved or identified pattern;
- Prepare and deliver detailed implementation plans:
- Database scripts (with synonyms, proper indexing, constraints) with instructions;
- Bundled software for deployment with clear instructions; and
- Clear configuration instructions for servers;
- Conduct testing to ensure that the system is developed as expected
- Provide guidance on system architecture, design and development best practices to supporting staff
- Provide knowledge transfer of the developed solution to supporting.
Job Type: Contract