Supply Chain Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Global Forwarding Canada Toronto
Dhl Global Forwarding Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Supply Chain Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Global Forwarding Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity in our DHL International Supply Chain division for a SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST to own and manage customer accounts’ daily operations.
- To own and manage customer account(s) at daily operations level, daily liaison with customer and International Supply Chain (ISC) origins
- Daily SOP maintenance and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements
- Ability to provide KPI reporting and presenting KPIs at Quarterly Business reviews, customer meetings, or other scheduled account reviews
- Maintaining essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible to all ISC staff and managers
- Driving operational excellence and improvement with origin and destinations stations by a regular schedule of monitoring and internal reviews
- Must develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of the customer’s business and associated supply chain requirements
- Ensure that account billing both internal and customer facing is carried out in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Monitor account issues at a higher level and implement solutions to address route causes and drive solutions
- Recommend and implement more efficient business process through shared experience and industry best practice.
- Minimum 3 years Logistics and/or Supply Chain industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Strong written / verbal communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills
- Familiar with Air / Ocean Freight, Customs Brokerage services
- BS / BA preferred
- Visio experience preferred
- Travel will be required (up to 25%)
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Canada. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and
development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Facts and Figures
DGFF - DGF - Canada AMNO
DHL Global Forwarding Canada
37.5 hours per week
Day time only
No Business Travel
Supply Chain Manager, ISC
Target Hire Date
Work Permit Required
Supply Chain Analyst Customs Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Woodbridge. Adidas Woodbridge opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Supply Chain Analyst Customs Compliance position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 Apr, 2018. Manager Supply Chain - Logistics. Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) Designation. The Supply Chain Analyst – Customs will be responsible to ensure that global... ... Continue reading -->
Supply Chain Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Thalmic Labs Waterloo. Thalmic Labs Waterloo opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Supply Chain Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 23 Mar, 2018. 5+ years of supply chain experience within a high volume consumer electronics environment. BS/BA or diploma in the Supply Chain Management profession or... ... Continue reading -->
Supply Chain Specialist Commerce Jobs Vacancy in Dyson Toronto. Dyson Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Supply Chain Specialist Commerce position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 Apr, 2018. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in. In this role championing Dyson’s Direct business from the supply chain point of view will be the... ... Continue reading -->
Procurement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Lafarge Canada Ottawa. Lafarge Canada Ottawa opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Procurement Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 May, 2018. One to five years in procurement role (category management, sourcing, operations) with exposure to supply chain management, strategic sourcing and optimal... ... Continue reading -->
Supply Chain Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Communications Power Industries Georgetown. Communications Power Industries Georgetown opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Supply Chain Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 25 Apr, 2018. Develop and implement strategies to create an efficient supply chain. Analyze, identify and understand supply chain risks and develop contingency plans to... ... Continue reading -->