Project Manager Bell Jobs Vacancy in Msi Corp Bell Canada Toronto
Msi Corp Bell Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Project Manager Bell. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Bell Jobs Vacancy in Msi Corp Bell Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
Our Telecom client is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for long term contracts. The resources will work on large scale enterprise application development solutions.
The following items are the requirements and experiences needed for the qualified candidates.
- Must have 9+ years of experience as a IT PM in a software development environment
- Must have strong technical background in end to end software project with strong SDLC experience
- Experience in the Telecom and Service IT industry is a strong asset
- Coordinate all internal resources and third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop project plans, goals, budgets and identify resource needs
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assemble and coordinate project team members and assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications
- Provide detailed and summary updates to team and executives on a timely and status basis
- Report and action any exceptions/problems
- Provide detailed root analysis on deployment actions successful or un-successful as required
- Technical experience in an IT department
- IT Management experience in Telecom environment is a strong asset
- Ability to work nights and weekends during deployments/releases
- Bell Canada experience is a strong asset
- Work location is 100 Wynford Drive in Toronto
Job Type: Full-time
- SDLC: 1 year
- Project Management: 7 years
- IT Project Management: 1 year
- Toronto, ON