Laborer Sandblaster Jobs Vacancy in Southland Trailer Corp Lethbridge
Southland Trailer Corp Lethbridge urgently required following position for Laborer Sandblaster. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Laborer Sandblaster Jobs Vacancy in Southland Trailer Corp Lethbridge Jobs Details:
At Southland Trailers we build it better, and we build it together.
We’re innovators who are obsessed with finding ways to improve everything around us from our products and processes to contributing to the communities that we live in.
We are always looking for the best to help us find ways to build it better.If you value Safety, Hard Work, Respect for others, and Contributing to a Positive Team then chances are you’ll find a way to do what you love here. Before applying ask yourself if:
- Have sandblasting experience would be considered an asset – willing to train.
- Have mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem solve
- Are able to handle items weighing in excess of 50 pounds. This includes lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning items.
- Demonstrate appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills, including the ability to understand written instructions, and perform routine calculations.
- Have ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Have ability to work and communicate effectively with others.
- Competitive wages – with the opportunity for career advancement and apprenticeships!
- Health and Dental benefits with matching RRSP contributions.
- Paid training programs that will expand your knowledge and help you grow in your career.
- Employees work a 4 day work week. Friday’s off, every weekend is a long weekend!
- Internet radio playing commercial free hits all day
- In-house cafeteria – with a Full Time cook on staff.
- Free coffee bar
Please forward your resume, along with salary expectations to Southland Trailer Corp.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process. Responding to this job ad will imply consent for Southland Trailers to contact you regarding this or other relevant positions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lethbridge, AB