Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Shiseido Canada Markham
Shiseido Canada Markham urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Shiseido Canada Markham Jobs Details:
Our mission is to develop the spirit and the vision of our highly talented creators within the selective perfumery market.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will support the Marketing & Communications Manager to manage the Fragrance businesses, particularly overseeing the Public Relations, and communications activities of the business.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Season Planning and Marketing Program Execution
Work with the Marketing manager to develop marketing programs:
- Develop detailed seasonal marketing calendars with offering per retailers
- Manage and update marketing calendar and master allocation
- Build and update product guide and marketing books
- Lead allocations and distribution of POS materials ensuring items are received and shipped on time and within budget
- Lead securing of assets and local production of visuals and POS materials for launches, events and additional programming
- Oversee visual production
- Lead and monitor in store eventing requests and provide tools (collateral, gifts, samples).
- Update retailer e-commerce brand pages and product forms submission
- Produce and coordinate retailer advertising assets
- Manage requesting and cataloguing of all Paris supplied visual assets
- Assist in budget management, creating and logging POs, and tracking and receiving invoices
- Complete & submit retailer requested vendor forms
- Create and Communicate monthly Shiseido Fragrances Marketing Bulletin to internal team Create Weekly Newsletter with marketing and sales updates for HQ and Field team
- Assist with all aspects of sales and retailer meeting execution as needed
- Work with Marketing & Communications Manager to plan and implement each brand’s PR strategy
- Pitch editorial opportunities with Long Lead Media. Coordinate interviews with designers, spokespersons, and perfumers.
- Organize journalist press trips
- Maintain and update Shiseido Fragrances PR contacts lists and press clippings binders. Build influencer roaster aligned with the designer’s DNAs
- Develop and execute seasonal press mailing kits including sourcing and editing press releases, and local production/sourcing of press materials. Build e-releases for digital e-blasts
- Develop specific influencer programs, i.e. “Box Programs”
- Press and influencer coverage monitoring
- Build PR reports for brand holders.
- Plan and execute PR events for launches by negotiating with venues, coordinating event décor, rentals, gifts, event day setup, and all other event related needs. Manage PR agency
- Liaise with International PR teams
- Manage sample requests and fact checks.
- Marketing, Business, or Public Relations Degree preferred plus 3 years of related work experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and adaptability skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Public Relations: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)