Swimming Pool Installation Service Jobs Vacancy in Aquascapes Recreational Contractors Waterloo
Aquascapes Recreational Contractors Waterloo urgently required following position for Swimming Pool Installation Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Swimming Pool Installation Service Jobs Vacancy in Aquascapes Recreational Contractors Waterloo Jobs Details:
We are an established swimming pool service and custom installation company located in Waterloo currently hiring staff for the 2018 season.
We are looking for people who:
- have pool industry experience
- are motivated, punctual and personable to interact with a wide range people.
- possess strong problem solving skills and reach logical solutions in a timely manner
- display very strong attention to detail
- are able to work alone as well as part of a team in all weather
- are physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs without any limitations for long periods
The job involves:
- seasonal opening and closing of existing pools
- all required maintenance, service and repairs through the season
- operation of all related hand and power tools in a safe manner
- installation of new inground pools and all related yard and landscape work to complete the project
- must have a valid G licence with clean abstract and be insurable under company policy
- must have clear criminal record check
- direct or related service/construction experience
- seasonal employment April - Nov/Dec
- a positive work environment
- opportunities for growth
- competitive wages based on experience and demonstrated abilities
- a smoke free workplace
If you are interested and have the qualifications we are looking for we would like to hear from you.
Please send resume to be considered for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- service or installation: 2 years
- Waterloo, ON
Required license or certification:
- Full G