Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Colliers International Vancouver
Colliers International Vancouver urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Colliers International Vancouver Jobs Details:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administration role, preferably within a HR/ recruitment related environment
- A self-starter with the drive, determination and commitment to get things done.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
- Bachelor’s Degree, completion of a Human Resources Program is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in a ‘customer service excellence’ environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented, with the ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment.
- You will be able to juggle multiple tasks at once and adapt to changing priorities
- You will be a trusted member of the Talent Acquisition and provide excellent support to the Talent Acquisition Advisors, and exemplary customer service to all stakeholders.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.