Inside Sales Representative Genetic Sciences Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Burlington
Thermo Fisher Scientific Burlington urgently required following position for Inside Sales Representative Genetic Sciences. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Representative Genetic Sciences Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Burlington Jobs Details:
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Inside Sales Representative, Genetic Sciences - Burlington, ON
The individual must demonstrate a working knowledge of Sanger Sequencing / Capillary Electrophoresis products and workflow in general laboratory practice. General experience in other genetic analysis methods is highly desirable. This person should be comfortable using telephone selling skills to build customer rapport, develop a consultative sales relationship, provide solutions through the use of our products, and create a clear value proposition for Thermo Fisher Scientific's products and winning orders. Using Professional Selling Skills (PSS) as a framework, the individual will maximize sales and strategic selling effectiveness. The candidate will be asked to achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales, profit, and market share goals consistently while working within budgetary guidelines.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers. Develop and execute the targeted program sales activities for specific territory. Nurture existing customer relationships with a particular focus on increasing overall revenue and reagent attachment with customers using both existing and newly placed platforms.
- Utilizes data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities with the greatest ROI.
- Make outbound telephone calls to all organizational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made. Communicates key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer direction within the organization.
- Complete assigned tasks and reports in a timely and complete manner while maximizing productivity during key selling time. Meet all sales call objectives. Develop organizational skills necessary to successfully manage territory sales activities.
- Achieve daily customer phone contact objectives to deliver sales presentations to address customers’ research needs and increase sales. Develop needed genetic analysis product knowledge sufficient to successfully conduct an effective telephone sales presentation.
- Understand competitive landscape within accounts and be able to provide like or better products from the Company portfolio. Support marketing programs and programs in other territories as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry – Advanced Degrees are a plus.
- Preference for laboratory, selling and/or customer contact experience.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required.
- Excellent organization skills as well as demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives required.
- Candidate must be available to work various times during the workweek to accommodate best calling times in multiple North America time zones.
- Be able to travel as needed for required meetings and customer visits (<10%). This may include a variable work schedule to accommodate customer availability.
- The employee must occasionally lift objects up to 40 lbs. such as catalog cases. Maintain assigned equipment and tools provided by the Company in clean and working condition.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.