Marketing Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Shoe Bank Canada Ottawa
Shoe Bank Canada Ottawa urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Shoe Bank Canada Ottawa Jobs Details:
Shoe Bank Canada is on the hunt for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator in Ottawa, ON to help us in our mission to ensure that no Canadian should want for a decent pair of shoes.
Our ideal candidate would embody the following qualities:
- Empathy – can you effectively handle feedback from a wide audience and respond to them on their level?
- Dedication – are you able to stay on top of breaking news and connect with our community consistently throughout the week, day and night?
- Passionate – do you care about making a difference in your community and country?
- Autonomy – do you work well on your own? Are you able to motivate yourself to get the job done?
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is an important role primarily responsible for improving awareness of Shoe Bank Canada’s mission to ensure that no Canadian should want for a decent pair of shoes. You will help develop and execute communication pieces via social media that reach the community at large, corporate sponsors and partner agencies.
This position is open to a student looking for either a four-month co-op term or internship. We are looking for a 3rd or 4th year student pursuing a bachelor of commerce, business, marketing, or arts. This is a part-time, flexible hours role for 25-30 hours per week.
The Communications and Community Coordinator will help some of the following tasks:
- Communications – Draft press releases, assist with the development of other communications documents.
- Social Media – Build and implement a social media calendar. Consistently update social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Email). You will use tools like Buffer and Mailchimp.
- Website Management – Maintain WordPress website, update content as needed.
- Content Creation – Support development and curation of digital content and tools that will help Shoe Bank Canada’s initiatives.
- Other relevant tasks as agreed upon with management.
- Business education and experience
- Marketing and communications experience – excellent written communications
- Comfortable with technology, software, and social media
- Strong self-starter and ability to see project from start to finish
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to think and communicate creatively and strategically
- Respect for confidential and sensitive information
- Friendly, fun, professional