Sales Representative Commercial Rosin Press Jobs Vacancy in Solvent Zero Technologies Inc Vancouver
Solvent Zero Technologies Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Sales Representative Commercial Rosin Press. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Commercial Rosin Press Jobs Vacancy in Solvent Zero Technologies Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
Solvent Zero is the leader in the latest solvent-free patent-pending cannabis extraction technology. We manufacture the largest commercial sized rosin press in the world, with patent-pending technology designed for maximum yield and exceptional quality. The Solvent Zero Solution is a non-volatile extraction method, using absolutely NO chemicals or solvents. Our machines are compact, user-friendly and extremely durable.
We are looking for an energetic sales representative to join our team!
- Cold Calling, Relationship Development & Account Management
- Remote Technical Support & Post-Sale Customer Service
- Representing and Presenting at Industry Trade Shows
- Coordination of Shipping & Logistics
- Maintain Sales Pipeline in CRM
- Meet Quarterly Sales Targets
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Comfortable communicating in other languages an asset
- Energetic & Personable
- General knowledge of & enthusiasm for the cannabis industry
- Organized and process-oriented
- Comfortable closing deals over the phone
- Valid Passport
- Ability to travel to trade shows throughout North America (approx. 5 per year)
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years sales experience required (B2B and/or B2C)
- Experience using a CRM an asset (HubSpot)
- Ability to communicate technical information
If this sounds like a fit for you please send us your resume & cover letter and tell us why you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
- Sales: 3 years