Office Administration Jobs Vacancy in Hugh Garner Housing Operative Inc Toronto
Hugh Garner Housing Operative Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Office Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administration Jobs Vacancy in Hugh Garner Housing Operative Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
HUGH GARNER HOUSING CO-OPERATIVE
Office Administration (Temporary Position)
Hugh Garner Housing Co-operative is seeking a part-time, temporary Office Administrator for a 181 unit building, located in downtown Toronto. We are nestled between St. Jamestown and Cabbagetown. The co-op also employs a full-time and part-time staff of 6 employees. This position requires reporting to the Board of Directors with day to day direction and supervision through the co-op's co-ordinator. The position includes assisting the co-ordinator in daily tasks as well as the day to day operations of the office.
Duties will include:
- Assisting Members with inquiries over the phone, by email and in person
- Ensuring that the office is covered during open office hours
- Assisting the co-ordinator in daily duties as required
- Efficient administration of the co-op's office
- Assist in preparation for various meetings/reports etc.
- Experience working in the co-op sector – preferably with Federal co-ops
- Excellent communicator - both orally and written
- The ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Able to work effectively within a co-operative management and governance structure
- Passionate about co-operative ventures and a belief in the future of housing co-operatives
- Able to work with both limited and more direct supervision
- Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills are definitely asset
- Knowledgeable about and comfortable working with people from diverse cultures, languages and lifestyles
Hugh Garner Housing Co-operative is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment-related accommodations will be provided upon request.
This is a temporary position from March 2017 – December 2017
3 - 4 days per week
Unionized position with a competitive salary.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 23rd 2018 at 6pm
Please send a cover letter and resume
We thank all applicants, however, we can only contact those who have been selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary