Facilities Coordinator Brampton Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Express Canada Brampton
Dhl Express Canada Brampton urgently required following position for Facilities Coordinator Brampton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Coordinator Brampton Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Express Canada Brampton Jobs Details:
POSITION: Facilities Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Manager, Security and Safety
OPENINGS: 4 (four)
LOCATION: National Control Center | Brampton, ON
At DHL Express, our motto is “Excellence, Simply Delivered”. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team and provide hands-on, proactive management to the employees engaged in making our motto come to life. We are looking for creative leaders with a passion for innovation, ability to problem solve, and create a world-class customer experience.
Reporting to the Manager of Security & Safety, this position is a hybrid role that encompasses the administration and support of DHL Express Canada’s Prevention, Safety and Facilities Maintenance programs, ensuring the company achieves its corporate goals and objectives.
In the environment of a national control room, the successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day support, function of regulatory and corporate compliance programs and initiatives across all Canada locations, and assist with the development and implementation of additional support initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and assess the company’s Prevention systems (intrusion, access control and CCTV systems)
- Monitor and assess facilities Life Safety Systems (e.g. Fire Suppression, HVAC)
- Conduct investigations related to shipments and non – shipment incidents
- Support the Safety Program and related policies
- Liaise with community law, national and international enforcement agencies (police/fire) to ensure compliance and to work and assist with investigations
- Support as required Company vehicles opportunities via fleet telematics system
- Continually assess risks and identify areas requiring change and or improvement to present structures
- Support training and loss prevention awareness programs to company officials
- Conduct remote facility compliance inspections and escalate as required
- Minimum 3 - 5 years (three to five ) years’ similar experience
- Ability to obtain security clearance from CSIS with “Reliability Status” Clearance
- Diploma in Law and Security Administration , facilities management or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communications, e-communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of PC databases, and presentation-graphics applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Hold current certificates in Standard First Aid and CPR
- Available to work irregular hours, including Weekends and holidays
- Degree in criminology from recognized university or College
- Degree in facilities management
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Facts and Figures
EXP - Canada
DHL Express Canada
Real Estate, Fleet & Facilities Management
Manager, Security and Safety
Target Hire Date
Work Permit Required