Personal Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Liver Care Canada London
Liver Care Canada London urgently required following position for Personal Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Liver Care Canada London Jobs Details:
Liver Care Canada is looking for a Personal Assistant for a busy exec/team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the company
- Organizing/tidying up office, meeting room, etc.
- Devising and maintaining office systems (data management, filing, etc.)
- Keeping track of the manager’s extremely busy calendar and reminding him about all appointments and meetings within an appropriate amount of time
- Organize/prep for meetings and attend with, or on behalf of, the manager.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation (airline tickets, hotels, etc.)
- Occasionally you will be required to travel with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings and/or provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries, requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Run office errands for the manager
- Responding incoming mail/email
- Proofreading and editing documents
- Carrying out specific projects and research
This is a very demanding position that requires a lot of flexibility. You will be required to be reachable after business hours by cell phone. You will also be doing some driving, so a valid drivers license and good driving record are required. Access to a vehicle will also be necessary.
We are looking for someone with a diploma in Business Administration or at least 2 years of experience as a personal assistant.
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Assistant: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- London, ON
- Drivers License G