Senior Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Citizen Relations Toronto
Citizen Relations Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Citizen Relations Toronto Jobs Details:
We are hiring a passionate PR professional to step into a Senior Account Executive role to work across a variety of industry leading clients. We are looking for someone with a strong network of PR contacts within the consumer space as you will be the go to when it comes to pitching stories and writing media materials.
Some of your other responsibilities may include:
- Working with and counseling junior team members to develop strategic, targeted media lists.
- Be “right-hand” support to Account Manager & Senior Account Manager
- Manage & track account hard costs
- Attend and facilitate media interviews
- Network with reporters and editors
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, show strategic & creative thinking
- Event management - Supporting with execution of creative events and platforms that effectively profile client product offerings
- Quality control - Paying close attention to detail, content and formatting, ensuring outputs are of the best possible standard
- Creative and analytical in gathering information about clients’ industries and business. Can effectively apply what’s 'known' toward measurable and effective communications programs that generate the desired results
- 1.5 years plus of previous PR Media relations experience – Strong understanding of storytelling and excellent and persuasive verbal communications skills.
- Robust understanding of media deadlines and needs; has strong relationships with media and influencers
- A Team player as we Citizen Relations is a highly collaborative environment
- Strong writing skills – after all that’s what PR is all about!
- Professional and ethical - While upholding our values of quality, integrity, respect and an entrepreneurial spirit.
For more information about our work and our team, visit our web site at www.citizenrelations.com and follow us @citizencanada.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Citizen Relations is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Citizen Relations is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know