Chemist Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Analytical Labortories Mississauga
Canadian Analytical Labortories Mississauga urgently required following position for Chemist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chemist Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Analytical Labortories Mississauga Jobs Details:
Canadian Analytical Laboratories has been providing innovative leadership in contract laboratory services for 25 years with a reputation as one of the most service-oriented contract laboratory in the Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Cosmetic industry.
- Designs, develops and validates new methods using appropriate GC techniques.
- The analyst implements and validates published methods for use in the laboratory
- Contributes technical expertise, ingenuity and judgment towards improvement of analytical procedures, including new work.Participates in production analysis as required.
- Perform testing related to method validation, method transfer and method development
- Provides technical guidance to other employees.
- Plans and performs work so as to meet deadlines and expected turn-around times.
- Proactively contributes to technical and strategic discussions and development regarding equipment, methods and science.
- Performs routine diagnosis, trouble-shooting and maintenance of equipment
- Assist in the investigation of Out-Of-Specification test results and root cause assessment
- Assist in the training and/or cross training of newly employed or less experienced Chemists
- Assist in the ordering and maintenance of the laboratory’s supplies such as reagents, solvents and standards
- B.S degree or higher in Analytical Chemistry; other degrees will be considered with appropriate experience
- High level of experience in Mass Spectroscopy and comprehensive Chromatographic analysis
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven experiment design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving skills & instrumental skills
Job Type: Full-time