Ticketing Coordinator Just For Laughs Jobs Vacancy in Just For Laughs Montréal
Just For Laughs Montréal urgently required following position for Ticketing Coordinator Just For Laughs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ticketing Coordinator Just For Laughs Jobs Vacancy in Just For Laughs Montréal Jobs Details:
Just for Laughs is looking for a Ticketing Coordinator to join their PR team for the 2018 Montreal Festival. As Ticketing Coordinator for the PR team, it is your role to arrange and manage all media requests for show tickets and the accreditation that applies. The individual chosen for this position will be incredibly organized, personable, and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
Duration: 2 Months, starting mid-June 2018
Location: Montreal, QC
The scope of the PR Ticketing Coordinator ranges from fully managing ticket policies and procedures as they relate to media ticket requests, to working alongside the PR Office Captain in order to troubleshoot any media concerns as they arise. The Ticketing Coordinator is someone who is in high demand during the festival, and needs to be able to handle last minute requests in a professional and competent manner.
English is essential; bilingualism is an asset.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fully manage ticket policies and procedures
- Set up online portal for media accreditation and media ticket requests.
- Create and have systems ready to go live by pre-determined date by management.
- Accurately enter all accreditation requests, media ticketing requests, and approved ticket allocations into various databases.
- Daily monitoring of ticketing requests and media accreditation, ensuring data is properly recorded, streamlined into final reports.
- Prepare reports for PR Manager on a timely and accurate basis so they can review and approve media requests, min 72 hours in advance.
- Submit ticket requests to Ticketing Manager; liaison between Ticketing and PR departments to ensure accuracy and approvals are completed by deadlines.
- Organize approved tickets, sort and prepare for dissemination.
- Notify media of their ticket allocations, and ticket delivery procedures.
- Work alongside the Office Captain to trouble shoot any media concerns together; comply with expectations and provide accurate/timely responses to questions and requests.
- At the end of the festival, the Ticketing Coordinator is responsible for compiling a post mortem step-by-step systems procedure report.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in PR, ticketing, marketing, and/or event management;
- Above average organization and schedule proficiency;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, with copywriting skills;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Capacity to work for long hours, as needed;
- Professionalism, maturity, and sensitivity to confidential information
- The ability to work with various levels of press, and media outlets;
- Ability to work with multiple team members across the organization and complete design projects in a timeline manner;
- Incredible time management skills, combined with the ability to execute last minute details;
- Overall love of comedy!