Accounts Receivable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Glen Dimplex Americas Ltd Cambridge
Glen Dimplex Americas Ltd Cambridge urgently required following position for Accounts Receivable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Glen Dimplex Americas Ltd Cambridge Jobs Details:
The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North, Central and South America. Focused on enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. The organization’s portfolio of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a positive and energetic Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Accounting & Finance team. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Manage and perform core AR functions including cash application, collections activities, customer reconciliation and aging analysis
- Run weekly AR aging reports and ensure timely collection of outstanding balances
- Prepare and maintain accurate files and records related to the Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile customer statements and ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Interact with internal and external parties to resolve outstanding accounting related issues
- Participate in new customer on boarding process ensuring all system setup is done to support accurate and timely billing and collections
- Assist with month end closing
- 3+ years of experience handling high volume of customer transaction
- Post-Secondary education in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent experience
- Customer service oriented, with a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and keen ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
- Experience with Infor ERP Visual would be considered a great asset
How to Apply
Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your cover letter and resume by May 25, 2018.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- handling high volume of customer transactions: 3 years