Business Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Brantford
Adidas Brantford urgently required following position for Business Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Brantford Jobs Details:
Support DC operations as the key point of contact between the DC and the head office departments of Customer Service and Sales Operations. The overall purpose of the role is to ensure that communication between the DC and these departments is consistent and effective at all times, such that expectations of the DC relative to the brands are always understood and aligned with DC planning. Additionally, a specific focus of the role will be to ensure that the company’s requirements related to launch products and advertising commitments are always understood and communicated to DC management and the planning department.
Key Responsibilities (Functional):
- Serve as the local expert and general resource for DC Operations staff related to all requirements and inquiries about the brand and direct-to-consumer (DTC) units serviced by the DC.
- Ensure the Director of Operations is kept informed of changes to month-end targets from the brands, as well as any significant priorities or issues from the brands that will impact DC Operations.
- Assist the Information Specialist and DC Managers by communicating consistently with Sales Operations for all of the brands to understand forecasted sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Work with Performance Management to ensure that the understanding of sales targets is aligned between the businesses, the DC and Finance.
- Ensure communication with Sales Operations and Customer Service is consistent and effective such that these departments are aware of current DC timelines and any capacity challenges.
- Serve as the main point of contact at the DC to receive launch and priority communications from Customer Service.
- Participate in daily meetings with DC Operations staff to provide updates on launch product, priorities and progress towards the monthly sales targets for each of the brands and DTC.
- Travel to head office to participate in meetings with the other supply chain departments and Sales Operations as required.
- Travel to head office or an offsite location to attend Brand Update meetings as the DC’s representative.
- Travel to customer DC’s and the company’s own retail stores as needed to better understand their expectations of our DC.
- Assist the Compliance and Returns departments to clarify customer requirements and resolve issues.
- Continuously strive to enhance DC interactions with Customer Service, Sales Operations and the DTC business unit by suggesting improvements to communication methods and reporting options.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Director of Operations.
Key Relationships (Global):
- NAM SCM – US Customer Service & Order Fulfillment
Key Relationships (Internal):
- DC Managers/Supervisors, Customer Service, Sales Operations, Performance Management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of interactions between departments within a company and with other companies.
- Strong organization, communication and meeting skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of DC operations, including storage methods and material flow.
- Working knowledge of WMS and ERP principles.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and written.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience working in a Customer
- Service/Compliance, Marketing or Sales role.
- Previous experience working in a DC is an asset.
- Bilingual in French is an asset.
- University/college degree, or demonstrated equivalent skills obtained through previous work experience.
adidas is an qual opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.