Graphic Designer Freelance Jobs Vacancy in Ethnodialogue Inc Toronto
Ethnodialogue Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Graphic Designer Freelance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Freelance Jobs Vacancy in Ethnodialogue Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
You are an enthusiastic Digital Graphic Designer eager to advance your career in an exciting fast pace environment and interested in broadening your experience in the Marketing & Advertising Industry. You will be responsible for producing creative graphic artworks for different media outputs such as visual material layouts for print media, websites, poster, flyers and other pieces to meet the marketing objectives for our clients.
Please note this position is with the opportunity to become more. The application deadline for this posting is May 23, 2018.Must have own computer with editing software.
We are looking for a talented and experienced candidate who has / is:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Digital design (Wordpress, Digital banner ad, CSS, Google Web Designer and Rich Media)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience including extensive knowledge of MAC environment using Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Must possess a thorough understanding of retail and corporate advertising, printed and e-content, interactive communications, advertising, marketing and industry best practices
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Problem solver and has an excellent sense of establishing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Experience in developing ethnic creative or working with other languages is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and listening skills
- Conceptual and creative thinker with energy and passion for design
- Ability to work individually, as part of the team while remaining deadline focused
Please apply with your resume and portfolio (file or link) before May 23, 2018. Please include a link to your portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- Toronto, ON
- High school or equivalent
- Google Web Designer: 2 year
- WordPress Site Management: 1 year
Graphic Design: 2 years
Job Type: Freelance
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- High school or equivalent