Journeyman Millwright Jobs Vacancy in Clean Harbors Red Deer County
Clean Harbors Red Deer County urgently required following position for Journeyman Millwright. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Journeyman Millwright Jobs Vacancy in Clean Harbors Red Deer County Jobs Details:
Our Red Deer, AB location is currently looking for a Journeyman Millwright to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing preventative and mechanical maintenance on a variety of equipment including centrifuges and pumps.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits;Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Competitive wages, based on skills and experience with over time opportunities available;
- Monday to Friday work schedule;
- Full benefits package after 30 days;
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Perform routine inspections, testing, and checklists for preventative maintenance;
- Repair, service and maintain equipment – primarily centrifuges;
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, align couplings and belts to precise tolerances;
- Assists with completion of all required paperwork;
- Ensure a clean and hazard free work area at all time.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of three (3) years industry experience preferred;
- Journeyman Millwright Certification/Red Seal;
- Previous centrifuge experience is an asset;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic drawings;
- Ability to comprehend and troubleshoot mechanical systems;
- Dynamic balancing experience considered an asset;
- Class 5 license with a clean 5 year driver’s abstract;
- Machining experience considered an asset;
Must have own tools;
- Safety tickets considered an asset;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.