Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Calgary
Cibc Calgary urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Calgary Jobs Details:
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
- Client Engagement – Help clients manage their accounts and products. Focus on each client experience and make every interaction meaningful. Connect clients to the right CIBC team members who can help them reach their goals.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to build a better solution together.
- Leveraging Technology - Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, assisting them to better manage their banking needs.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular part time role with a schedule of 20 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends