Bilingual Banking Contact Centre Rep All Training Provided Jobs Vacancy in Employment Services Markham
- Bilingual Banking Contact Centre Rep All Training Provided
- Employment Services
- Markham ON
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Employment Services Markham urgently required following position for Bilingual Banking Contact Centre Rep All Training Provided. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Banking Contact Centre Rep All Training Provided Jobs Vacancy in Employment Services Markham Jobs Details:
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for bilingual customer service reps to join their Inbound telephone banking team. We are looking for individuals with exceptional customer service skills and thive in a high-volume, fast paced environment. This is a great stepping stone to building a lasting career in the banking industry.
Full-time, permanent position
Pay Rate: $ 19.52, afternoon shift premium $1.10 an hour overnight premium $1.60
Shift schedule: rotational; 4PM to 12 AM Tuesday to Saturday OR 11:45PM to 7:45AM Sunday to Thursday
Must be available for 8 weeks of paid training!
• Fluently bilingual, French and English
• Willing to learn
• Strong problem solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• Attention to details
Nice to have:
• Previous Call Centre experience
- Inbound call from banking customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Inform candidates on everyday banking products
- Identify sales opportunities, advise and offer banking products and services
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines
- Meet customer service, sales, and compliance goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Bilingual Telephone Banking Rep - Markham"