Contract Document Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Transportation Toronto
Ministry Transportation Toronto urgently required following position for Contract Document Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Document Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Transportation Toronto Jobs Details:
Are you interested in ensuring compliance with ministry engineering, construction and technical policies, procedures, and standards? If so, then join the Ministry of Transportation, Document Review Unit where you will conduct detailed reviews of construction contract packages.
What can I expect to do in this role? In this role, you will:
- Assess a variety of technical data
- Resolve problems related to complex tendering documents
- Provide authoritative advice on the interpretation of contract review methodology
- Provide guidance on the suitability of contract design packages for tendering purposes
- Implement review procedures
- Provide expertise on the development of policy standards, specifications and other guidelines
- Prepare reports and make presentations on review findings.
How do I qualify? Technical knowledge and skills:
- You can apply and interpret related engineering policies, plans and specifications
- You have knowledge of construction methods and equipment applications
- You can apply and interpret payment principles and contractual policies
- You understand contractual format and documenting procedures to provide technical guidance
- You can analyze and assess a variety of technical data and identify discrepancies in contract documents
- You can make independent decisions to assess and resolve problems from the review of complex tendering documents
Other Essential Skills:
- You can communicate orally and in writing to exchange information, provide advice and resolve problems
- You can deal with all levels of management, staff, other ministries and consulting firms to co-ordinate review activities
- You can organize tasks and set priorities to meet strict deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
Additional Information: Address:
- 1 Permanent, 159 Sir William Hearst Ave, Toronto, Toronto Region