Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Esignlive Vasco Montréal
Esignlive Vasco Montréal urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Esignlive Vasco Montréal Jobs Details:
About the Company:
With the e-Signature market growing at nearly 50% annually, eSignLive is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to contribute to our North American recruiting team. We help organizations create a better customer experience and close business faster by making business digital on any mobile device, anytime and anywhere. Ranked #1 by analyst firms Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd, nine out of ten users choose eSignLive by VASCO for the best customer experience earning a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86, in the same league as Amazon and Apple. With 600 million documents processed annually, eSignLive is the most widely used e-signature solution by the leading banks, insurance carriers, governments and pharmaceutical companies globally.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting from source to hire for our Montreal office and possibly other offices as well as home-office based positions across the United States
- Partner with hiring managers to define and prioritize candidate needs and requirements and writing compelling job descriptions.\
- Initiate job requisition process.
- Devise the optimum recruitment sources for each position. These include but are not limited to career sites, LinkedIn, candidate databases and referrals.
- Review applications, pre-screen, interview and assess candidates.
- Ability to do creative sourcing.
- Assist with interview logistics (schedule interviews, interview debriefs, help coordinate travel etc.)
- Assist with final selection and drive the offer process.
- Foster a positive candidate experience.
- Assist Talent Acquisition on global employer branding or recruitment marketing projects on an as needed basis.
- May assist with N America recruiting projects on an as needed basis.
- Attend networking events as well as assist in hosting in house networking events.
- At least 5 years of experience in full cycle recruiting required
- Prior recruiting experience at technology companies highly desirable
- Prior experience recruiting technology Sales people and Sales Engineers desirable
- Excellent computer skills, prior experience with Greenhouse or other Recruiting Software and Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Ability to build effective relationships and wide networks; ability to relate well to people at all levels
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required