Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Roots
Roots urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Roots Jobs Details:
NATURE & SCOPE
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate plays a vital role in promoting our core values. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Retail experience preferably in apparel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations.
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success.
- Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Keep current on our product and service updates.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.