Cashiers And Sales Associates Jobs Vacancy in Masterfeeds Regina
Masterfeeds Regina urgently required following position for Cashiers And Sales Associates. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashiers And Sales Associates Jobs Vacancy in Masterfeeds Regina Jobs Details:
Cowtown is and has always been about customer service and satisfaction. Our vision is to become the recognized name for the “Ultimate” customer experience.
Continually dedicated to customer service, we take pride in our product knowledge, selection and value. At the same time we provide a fun and personal environment focused on maintaining the excellence of today and knowing about tomorrow. Our Regina location is currently seeking:
Positions Available: Cashiers and Sales Associates – Regina, Saskatchewan Pet and Animal Health Department
Full time and part time positions available
- Control and accurately count cash floats and perform weekend deposits.
- Operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities including pet, feed, animal health and equipment.
- Work in partnership with the Management Team and other employees to maximize store sales.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour and exceptional customer service attitude at all times.
The successful candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a retail environment. Preference will be given to persons with an agricultural background.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience with securing and closing procedures including night key holder and alarm system activation.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowtown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are up for a challenge with a leader in the industry, please use the form (left) to submit your resume or apply in confidence to:
General Manager, Cowtown
745 Park Street, Regina, SK S4N 4Y4 firstname.lastname@example.org