Cargo Customer Service Agent Front Counter Jobs Vacancy in Aci Air Cargo Inc Mississauga
Aci Air Cargo Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Cargo Customer Service Agent Front Counter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cargo Customer Service Agent Front Counter Jobs Vacancy in Aci Air Cargo Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
At ACI Air Cargo Inc. , we are experts in Airline Freight Handling specializing in a wide range of services to Airlines, Forwarders, Shippers and Consignees. Our customers rely on us to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of goods from producer to user. By offering superior quality and customer service within a corporate climate of innovation and enhanced efficiency, we are able to offer true value to all of our clients.
ACI Air Cargo Inc . is currently looking to recruit a Cargo Customer Service Agent to join our growing team at the Richmond location.
General Job Summary: The Cargo Customer Service Agent is responsible for expediting the movement of domestic and international freight shipments by following established processes set out by the Airline, Transport Canada and Canadian Customs. They interface directly with freight forwarders, individual consignees and airline representatives to handle the acceptance, processing and dispatching of export and import cargo. The Cargo Customer Service Agent is concerned with making sure that the cargo is expedited properly by ensuring bills of lading and associated paperwork are in order.
- Process Export paperwork to ensure proper movement of cargo and compliance with airline safety and government standards
- Notify addresses or consignees about arrival of freight and associated costs
- Coordinate with customs brokers in the release of imported goods for delivery to local addresses
- Conduct trace of undelivered shipments based on waybill data
- Estimate volumetric freight weights, commodity types and tariffs or shipment cost assessments to be charged to customers
- Using automated cargo systems to enter shipping information for exports and imports
- Prepare manifests showing mail and freight weights, and transmit data to destinations
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices, and ensure proper shipping documents are present
- Co-ordinate the handling of UPS trucks inbound and outbound
- Process all POD’s in the ACI Import Program
- Co-ordinate pick-up and deliveries for Freight Forwarders handled in the CW warehouse
- Provide FSU messaging to airlines
- Process import/export paperwork from Atlantis trucks
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages
- Carry out any tasks, that may be assigned by the Office Supervisor, in an effective & timely manner
- High school diploma
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience is a requirement
- Minimum 3 years experience as a transportation clerk or in the same industry is an advantage
- Valid Class G Driver’s license
- Knowledge of Cargo-Spot, E-Champ and/or ABS Cargo Reservation System is an asset
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 3 years
- Transportation: 3 years
- Air Cargo: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G