Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cdev Montréal
Cdev Montréal urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cdev Montréal Jobs Details:
CDEV.global is an up and coming leader in the world of Online Gaming. We provide back end systems for some of the leading gaming operators in the world, along with front end support for their operations. Our growing company is expanding from our base in Costa Rica, setting up shop in Montreal as we build out our Northern Headquarters. We strive to be innovative on a daily basis to ensure we continue our rapid growth year after year.
If you are a self starter who likes new, challenging and exciting responsibilities which shift on a weekly basis, we are the spot to begin or expand your career.
You will assist the General Manager in implementation of our marketing plans. These include, but are not limited too: Social Media Marketing, working in conjunction with our PR team, instructing our content team on current events in sports and entertainment, liasing with our celebrity endorsers and scheduling media interviews for radio, TV and podcasts.
Long story short, you'll assist me to ensure that our marketing operation runs smoothly and continues to grow. Job may require trips to Costa Rica to network with our team in San Jose.
The requirements listed below are not necessary.
Believing yourself a quick learner who is motivated to expand their knowledge is far more important than anything listed below. Our company is extremely dynamic, as we work in a fast paced high stress environment.
- Knowledge of Pop Culture: If you are in to music, movies, entertainment and sports, this is the job for you
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Photoshop/GIMP
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing: Twitter/Facebook/Instagram
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing: Google/BING/Yahoo
- Basic North American Sports Knowledge
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Strong command of the English Language
- Basic understanding of web advertising terminology (CTR, ARPU, A/B Testing, etc)
- The ability to produce quality work on tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet weekly workload goals
What we offer:
- Competitve and Negotiable Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Executive Office overlooking McGill
- Company trips to Costa Rica (you will not see the beach, only the office, but the food is good and the people are nice)
- Opportunity to rapidly rise the ranks of the company
- A chance to work and improve with our 250 person strong team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Marketing: 1 year