Courier Contract Temporary Part Time London Jobs Vacancy in Lifelabs London
Lifelabs London urgently required following position for Courier Contract Temporary Part Time London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Courier Contract Temporary Part Time London Jobs Vacancy in Lifelabs London Jobs Details:
At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 15 laboratories and service over 19 million patients each year.
Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team - We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 5,400 employees, we all make a difference and that’s why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to join our LifeLabs team, support numerous initiatives, innovations and best practice.
Are you someone who cares about the well-being of others? Be the one driving change.
Want to change people’s lives for the better? Now you can. LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years’ experience. We provide laboratory testing services, which help healthcare providers diagnose, treat, monitor and prevent disease in patients. Our sense of accountability is what drives us to deliver the highest quality in lab services. LifeLabs is currently looking for a Temporary Part-Time Courier to provide specimen transport for physicians and other healthcare providers in London, Ontario.
As a Courier, you will be the LifeLabs brand ambassador on the road, demonstrating the important service LifeLabs provides to the community while maintaining our established reputation.
In this role, you will:
- Safely transport specimens in a timely manner to preserve specimen integrity, while ensuring a high level of maturity, customer service, and accountability in various driving conditions, rural or urban areas, during daytime and evening hours.
- Represent the LifeLabs brand with professionalism and integrity by providing a positive experience at every touch point.
- Utilize LifeLabs technology to access and complete on-line readings and training, read emails and complete timecards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by handling all situations with professionalism.
The right person for this role will be effective in a fast-paced environment while managing physical demands such as lifting or maneuvering up to 50 pounds. Some key qualities include: responsible, professional and reliable. Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record
- 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work a specified route schedule
- Flexible work hours and availability for sudden shift changes
We are looking for passionate individuals who share in the importance of our values: Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence, and can live these values with us every day.
Drive your way to a fulfilling future. Apply today.
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530.