Marketing Title Lead Ios Android Developer Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto
Tal Group Toronto urgently required following position for Marketing Title Lead Ios Android Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Title Lead Ios Android Developer Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto Jobs Details:
Hiring a Lead iOS Developer on a full-time basis in Toronto, Ontario! This role requires someone that can be driven a Senior Leadership role (our client is a team of 9 right now and are planning on expansion). In this position, you will managing Web Sockets, Core Audio, and accelerate framework.
Perks You'll Love
- Work on an award-winning, innovative product
- Full health & dental Benefits
- Great downtown office & location
- You are able to assume a driven, Senior Leadership role
- You can take the work and run with it
- We are not looking for low level/mid-level iOS Developers (our client isn't looking to coach or micro-manage this person)
- You are a STRONG developer
- Help build their hero app natively using SDK
- You will pick up where the previous person left off (80% done already)
- Managing the UI/UX side
- Implementing the (already laid out) Storyboard, wireframes, etc
- Very strong in SDK (very familiar with building SDK for iOS)
- Packaged both with Swift and Objective-C
- Amazing understanding and experience using UI/UX
- Managing Web Sockets, Core Audio, and accelerate framework is a HUGE BONUS! (because their core IPE is all about Audio Processing)
- Wall Security, background services, location services, analytics, modifications, etc (so they MUST be strong on the system level – they need to know “what’s under the hood”)
- Bonus: Experience with the lower level API
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and implementing enterprise grade software
- Strong knowledge of Android and familiarity with mobile development challenges
- Experience in working with scalable Android UI
- Familiarity with Android API
- Proficient in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven), best practices and continuous integration
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.