Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Moneris Toronto
Moneris Toronto urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Moneris Toronto Jobs Details:
Sales & Marketing – Toronto, ON
This is a full time permanent position that covers all areas of South Ontario, with a primary focus on the Greater Toronto Area.
Why work at Moneris
As a leader in the payments Industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for our customers. We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and grow within their careers. Moneris offers a competitive Total Rewards program, and was named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America in 2017.
Purpose of the role
This position is accountable for Moneris’ Mid-Market national account revenue including retention, growth, profitability and Relationship Management of the Mid-Market clients in this portfolio. This includes re-sign expired or sign contracts with evergreen clients for merchant services, prospect new clients for Moneris and sign them on contracts for merchant services, and sell all services and products offered by Moneris to all clients.
For optimum success in this role, taking initiative, resourcefulness, building collaborative relationships, being authentic, flexible and adaptable will be essential.
You will be accountable for
- Ongoing relationship management for current client portfolio (including regular client meetings, account reviews, uncovering cross-sell/upsell opportunities, overall account management.)
- Meeting or exceeding net new/cross sell sales target.
- Negotiating pricing, contract terms and conditions. Working collaboratively with Marketing and Client Services to ensure pricing and terms reflect the achievement of corporate goals.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, proactively consulting with clients, ensuring achievement of individual financial goals and targets driven from organization goals and targets.
- Developing and maximizing revenue by continuously prospecting, cold-call and pitch new clients to by meeting/exceeding sales targets by closing new business.
- Being well-informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry as a whole and also the card services industries. Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- 5-7 years of strategic sales/ account management/ business development experience with a track record of strong sales results.
- Demonstrated track record of developing mid-tier level client relationships.
- Strong client-service orientation/negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and networking abilities with internal and external contacts.
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward.
As one of North America's largest providers of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers credit, debit, wireless and online payment services for merchants in virtually every industry segment and processes more than three billion transactions, annually. Moneris also provides electronic loyalty and stored-value gift cards, mobile and online solutions, and integrated POS software. With more than 350,000 merchant locations, Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed for our customers to “Be Payment Ready”.
Moneris is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In addition, Moneris is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations, we are happy to work with you to meet your needs.