Marketing Associate Jobs Vacancy in Adastra Corporation Markham
Adastra Corporation Markham urgently required following position for Marketing Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Associate Jobs Vacancy in Adastra Corporation Markham Jobs Details:
Adastra Corporation is hiring! We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Marketing Associate to support our Marketing Department in its primary and administrative duties. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for assisting in the organization of campaigns and the development of marketing strategies. This work is critical to the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as Adastra’s long-term growth.
Position: Marketing Associate
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Markham, Ontario
Status: Full Time, Permanent
- Assist Marketing Manager in the development of marketing and promotional programs that support business objectives
- Coordinate multiple, concurrent marketing communication projects to defined budgets and tight timelines
- Participate in the creative development process for diverse marketing projects, including working with lines of business to complete creative briefs
- Maintain Client Contact Database: Maintain an accurate, clean, complete and valuable contact and account persona database to ensure that account, segment, personal and marketing campaigns can be executed effectively
- Support maintenance of social media channels and website
- Support the planning and coordination of corporate events and sponsorship opportunities
- Research venues and catering vendors, and conduct supplier liaison as required
- Coordinate the distribution of event invitations, monitor responses, conduct follow-ups and manage cancellations
- Prepare reports on trends and activities through research, data gathering and analytics information management
- Proactively manage the execution of digital and print materials
- Help create and execute marketing material such as campaigns, brochures, social media content, etc
- Design invitations, infographics, and social media graphics, edit images and create cover images
- Ensure effective archiving of all digital and print materials
- 1+ year of full-time experience in a Marketing role
- Ability to assimilate business information from a variety of sources, analyze data and make recommendations
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong ability to plan, organize and effectively present ideas and concepts
- Creative thinker and problem solver, detail-oriented, proactive with a high level of productivity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe After Effects for graphics and video editing
- Experience with social channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and an understanding for what makes good social content and growth tactics
- Must have strong collaboration skills and a proactive, positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to take initiative
- Passion and excitement for solving marketing challenges
- Able to work both within a team and independently and take ownership in executing on time and accordingly to plan
Adastra is an international consulting company that provides functional solutions facilitating the transition to the digital age. Since its establishment, Adastra’s focus has been on data processing, analysis and warehousing and has recently expanded to include the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and the Development of Mobile Applications.
Adastra’s goal is to use smart data solutions to contribute to the growth of our clients’ businesses, including local and global leaders in the Financial, Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive and Public-Sector industries. Adastra has 1500 consultants actualizing projects around the world from 13 global branches. The organization’s turnover reached US$180 million in 2017.
What We Offer
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Satisfaction of working for a reputable company
- A flexible and dynamic workplace
Submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resource department via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In our commitment to promote fair and equitable treatment of all employees and applicants, Adastra Corporation provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. In addition, accommodation will be provided during the hiring process. Adastra Corporation’s implementation and support of employment initiatives, encourage diversified labour force participation and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.