Dental Treatment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Dental Office Consulting Services Toronto
Dental Office Consulting Services Toronto urgently required following position for Dental Treatment Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dental Treatment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Dental Office Consulting Services Toronto Jobs Details:
There is an opening for an experienced Dental Treatment Coordinator for a specialist's office in Ajax. Experience in dental treatment planning and coordination is mandatory. Experience with Tracker software is an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Doctors appointment book control 90% booked per day
- Daily filling voids in doctors schedule for patients that have cancelled
- New patient scheduling, gathering of information and providing office policies
- Back up for new patient interviews, and charting
- Recording of pts entering and leaving the practice noting referral and reason for leaving the practice
- Participate in Morning Huddle
- Primary dismissal for major treatment and secondary for all other doctors patients
- Collecting payment on the day of treatment, or making financial arrangements for collection of money for major treatment
- Entering and explaining predeterminations for major treatment. Editing and updating all necessary information.
- Setting up financial arrangements, preparation of proper forms and patient consultations
- Corresponding with patients regarding treatment plans. Making sure that all patients are contacted within 30 days of the diagnosed treatment.
- Sending narratives, radiographs, faxes, intra oral camera images to insurance companies on behalf of the patient
- Answering telephone and maintain voicemail and email
- Explain and help patients to deal with their insurance and EDI claim submissions
- Updating of patient information into the computer
- Educate patients on practice philosophy re missed and short notice cancelled appointments as per office protocol
- Follow up on doctor no show and short notice cancellations the same day as the missed or cancelled appointment by a phone call
- Calling patients with overdue treatment as per office protocol. If unable to perform, delegating to other front desk personnel. Send reminders of pending treatment by email.
- Weekly maintenance of your work area.
- Meet with Doctor to discuss treatment
- Conduct patient care calls
Qualifications and Skills
Dental experience is mandatory. This position would be well suited for a CDA or CDR who is looking to enhance their position.
Job Type: Full-time
- dental: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON