Social Media Specialist And Event Facilitator Intern Jobs Vacancy in Teens Learn Drive Inc Mississauga
- Social Media Specialist And Event Facilitator Intern
- Teens Learn Drive Inc
- Mississauga ON
- 16 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Teens Learn Drive Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist And Event Facilitator Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist And Event Facilitator Intern Jobs Vacancy in Teens Learn Drive Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
OUR COMPANY Teens Learn to Drive Inc. provides the Sweet Life Road Show (SLRS) free to high schools in the Greater GTA. (Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saZzQjKWyfk to see what we’re about!) These highly interactive events provide life-saving road safety information to secondary school students.
We are currently looking for an individual to become our Social Media Specialist and Event Facilitator Intern for our Spring 2018 season!
Please note that: This Paid Internship position begins on April 16 (negotiable) until July 13.
Basic Skills/ Qualifications
- High school Graduate
- Post-secondary students returning in the Fall
- Communication/Presentation skills
- Computer Skills
- Organization Skills
Social Media Specialist and Event Facilitator Intern
- Planning and goal setting for social media platforms
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach company’s target customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written)
- Facilitate at our Sweet Life Road Show Events
- Perform event-related set-up tasks
- Perform event-related tear down tasks
- Ensure that event facility/venue is left in a clean and orderly condition.
- Confirm that all tools and equipment are returned and properly stored
- Properly pack and handle inventory to protect against damage and deterioration.
- Must be enthusiastic and outgoing
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent