Clinical Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Victoria
Tal Group Victoria urgently required following position for Clinical Pharmacist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Pharmacist Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Victoria Jobs Details:
Hiring a full-time Clinical Pharmacist in Victoria, BC! This role is responsible for supporting the Pharmacy Manager in serving the community. The Consultant Pharmacist will focus on going out to the homes and building relationships with the nurses and DOCs. As the ideal candidate, you are a licensed Pharmacist with long term care experience.
Perks You'll Love
- Day time hours
- Competitive Compensation
- Travel to long term care facilities
- Provide excellent Customer Service to both clients and healthcare providers
- Demonstrate working knowledge of pharmacy computer systems and willing to work flexible hours
- Demonstrating superior customer service skills and being a detail oriented, self-motivated team player
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy (Bpharm)
- Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada Certification
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.