Technical Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Miller Paving Limited Aurora
Miller Paving Limited Aurora urgently required following position for Technical Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Miller Paving Limited Aurora Jobs Details:
- Provide technical support and training to group staff related to quality control practices, specification awareness and interpretation, test procedures, process optimization, and equipment optimization/selection.
- Optimize, develop, and implement new and existing products/processes.
- Liaise with labs for mix design and quality control analysis.
- Modify and implement pertinent Quality Management System(s).
- Provide internal and external guidance on client specification developments including formal review and consultation.
- Provide internal guidance for management of claims.
- Source materials for associated processes.
- Market new and existing processes through presentations, brochures, and company website.
- Develop strong relationships with municipal and provincial authorities, consultants, and supplier officials to promote and create demand for new and existing products/processes.
- Research developments documented by relevant associations such as ISSA, ARRA, AEMA, NCPP, CTAA, and FP2.
- Act as a consultant for internal pavement design for innovative pavement products and warranty contracts.
- Engineering degree or Engineering Technologist Diploma.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience. Experience with cold pavement technologies, pavement design, materials testing, OPSS, ASTM, AASHTO and LS standards are strong assets.
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental engineering principles.
- Self-motivated with strong focus on results.
- Excellent team player to work productively in a highly functional team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to come up with optimal solutions to complex problems.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) to make sales presentations and interact with stake holders at various levels.
- Proficiency in MS excel, word and database programs. Experience with Stonemont considered as an asset.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and meet the travel requirements of the role.
We sincerely thanks all applicants for the interest. We will contact applicants selected for further steps in the hiring process. Accommodations are available upon request. The Miller Group will not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies.