Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Philanthropic Performance Atlantic Saint John
Bnp Philanthropic Performance Atlantic Saint John urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Philanthropic Performance Atlantic Saint John Jobs Details:
BNP Philanthropic Performance Atlantic is a philanthropic consulting firm working in Atlantic Canada and affiliated to BNP Philanthropic Performance working in Quebec, Ontario and Western Canada. We help organizations bring their mission to life, meet their challenges and realize their projects by developing successful philanthropic strategies that increase their revenues and enable them to drive change.
BNP Philanthropic Performance Atlantic is seeking applications for a position of Consultant.
Under the responsibility of the CEO, with the collaboration of our large consulting team, the consultant carries out all tasks related to the realization and the success of its mandates.
- Business Development
- Actively participate in the development of the company's business in Atlantic provinces;
- Achieve and surpass sales goals.
- Council or Program Management:
- Work in close collaboration with client representatives to follow up on the program process and solicitation procedures;
- Advise clients on the various actions to be implemented in relation to funding programs and best practices;
- Participate at the preparation of the strategy for each of the solicitation to be presented to the prospective donors;
- Organize and ensure attendance at all meetings of the client’s committees and, by invitation, at certain client decision-making meetings;
- Precampaign studies
- Conduct interviews in person, or exceptionally over the phone, with prospective donors approved by the consulting firm's client
- Participate in follow-up meetings with the client at the request of the supervisor or the precampaign studies department
- Collaborate with the consulting firm department of precampaign studies in the execution of its tasks
- Prepare and present the monthly progress report and a final report at the end of our mandate;
Specific conditions to the task:
- Work in a good environment with variable hours and frequent trips;
- Work that requires good adaptability to different environments and flexibility;
- Work that requires good analytical skills, autonomy and judgment;
- Work that requires a good sense of organization and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team and interpersonal skills;
- Work that requires attention, concentration, discretion, confidentiality and loyalty;
- Ability to work with volunteers.
- Have completed a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of specialization or have equivalent work experience. Philanthropic training would be an asset;
- Have relevant experience;
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written, is a requirement
- Very good command of software, e-mail, Internet browsing, Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Skype Entreprise and Donorperfect, Raisers Edge or ProDon (an asset);
- Commit to follow the appropriate professional training offered by the management.
Applications must be sent no later than Friday June 1st, 2018 by 5 PM.
BNP Philanthropic Performance Atlantic thanks all the candidates. BNP Philanthropic Performance Atlantic will only communicate with the applicants selected for an interview.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. David Bouchard
BNP Philanthropic performance Atlantic
Tel: 1-888-528-8566 ext. 22