District Sales Manager Eastern Ontario Jobs Vacancy in Hunter Douglas Canada Markham
Hunter Douglas Canada Markham urgently required following position for District Sales Manager Eastern Ontario. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
District Sales Manager Eastern Ontario Jobs Vacancy in Hunter Douglas Canada Markham Jobs Details:
We are looking for a self-starter that is motivated by achieving targets and values forming trust-based relationships. You must be willing to travel and meet our customers in their space, you are invested in both sharing with and learning from them – with the intention of building strong, respectful and mutually beneficial partnerships.
Embracing challenges, you approach road-blocks with creative, solution-based thinking, keeping the long term strategy as your central focus. You embrace change as a way of life and are skilled at finding the ‘mutual win’ in new situations. You understand that the ‘box’ has a purpose and has been built from past wisdom – you embrace it and, at the same time, you stay open to new thinking and are willing to step forward with new wisdom in order for the ‘box’ to evolve.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Ontario, the successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and building relationships with our dealer network in the Eastern Ontario territory.
Essential Duties Include:
- Visit retailer/dealer locations on a daily basis to develop strong knowledge of needs – Evaluate dealer skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships
- Is accountable for achieving specific trimester sales objectives – “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Develops and conducts dealer presentations including product knowledge training, business planning and marketing plans
- Educates and advises dealers on Hunter Douglas products, policies and Marketing programs
- Prospects new dealers and negotiates new dealer agreements
- Keeps themselves and dealers informed of trends and issues relevant to their business
- Keep dealers up to date on account activity
- Plan marketing efforts and solicit business without supervision
- Work with retailers to resolve end consumer issues and resolves issues by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
- Submits weekly work plans/schedule, monthly, and annual territory analyses
This position requires the following skills and competencies:
- Outside sales experience
- technical product knowledge
- negotiation skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a customer focus
- interpersonal skills
- analysis and decision-making skills
- solution oriented
- detail oriented
- analytical skills
- self-directed and motivated
- the ability to use office technology ie. SFDC, SAP
- planning and organizational skills
- teamwork and collaboration.
This position also requires a valid driver’s license. They will travel to dealer sites on a daily basis and complete administrative responsibilities remotely or from a home office.
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence