Business Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Titus Ottawa
Titus Ottawa urgently required following position for Business Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Titus Ottawa Jobs Details:
Reporting to our VP, Customer Success, the successful individual will have a unique opportunity to learn and grow within the business unit and the company. Our customer success and support team is responsible for designing and delivering core tools, processes, and programs to our customer base. The Business Specialist role will provide back-end support to assist with the development and deployment of these programs.
We are looking for an individual who is always up for a challenge, who is focused on continuous learning and personal development, and who is willing to extend themselves beyond their comfort zone.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain key customer service artifacts related to customer Deployment Methodology, customer success, partners program and other key TITUS initiatives.
- Maintain and evolve the product Knowledge Base across the internal business units and update the Customer Success Intranet Site
- Partner with Corporate communications to evolve the Corporate Intranet site
- Support internal initiatives with sound business analysis practices (data gathering and presenting)
- Evaluate business process information, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as required
- Coordinate customer training and provide second line post-sales support to our professional services consultants and partners as required
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- High energy and dynamic individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Deep customer relationship management and consulting skills
- Ability to absorb technical information and acquire technical skills in an efficient way
- Ability to communicate with ease and confidence to adapt to new situations and work with different teams competently
- Natural tendency to gather and formulate data
- Excellent writing and communication skills
TITUS solutions enable organizations to discover, classify, protect, analyze and confidently share information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS products enhance data loss prevention by classifying and protecting sensitive information in emails, documents and other file types – on the desktop, on mobile devices, and in the Cloud. TITUS solutions are trusted by millions of users in over 120 countries around the world. Its customers include Dell, Safran Morpho, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, and Canadian Department of National Defence.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.