Packer Feeder Jobs Vacancy in Jones Packaging Inc London
Jones Packaging Inc London urgently required following position for Packer Feeder. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Packer Feeder Jobs Vacancy in Jones Packaging Inc London Jobs Details:
About Jones Packaging Inc.
Internationally recognized for our expertise in printed packaging, contract packaging and medication dispensing and delivery products, Jones is a partner for customer-first integrated packaging solutions.
From folding cartons, labels, leaflets, intelligent packaging, pouching, blister packaging and vial filling to a wide range of medication dispensing products for pharmacies, hospitals and long-term care facilities, we offer many options to simplify the process for our customers while maximizing their brand’s value and ensuring consumer well-being.
Summary of position
The Packer/Feeder is responsible for packing/feeding the product on the folding/gluing machines. The main objective of this position is to ensure quality meets customers’ requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scan top of load for imperfections.
- Check for “watch-for” tags.
- Label, make up and set up corrugate at gluer.
- Set up pack station.
- Make-up trays as required.
- Inspect for quality when feeding and packing.
- Purge machine at finish of production run.
- Sweep and clean area around machine as required.
- Stage stock at feeder, when required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all requirements of JPI Quality Management System are followed.
- Ensure all applicable Health & Safety Management System policies & procedures and Environmental (ISO 14001) Management System policies & procedures are followed.
Experience and Education (diploma, degree, or professional designation):
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a manufacturing facility preferably in the printing/packaging industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Visual colour acuity
- Quality focus
- Pack/feed quickly and accurately
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to break cartons
- Able to lift and carry 35lbs
How to apply
Please forward your cover letter and resume to before May 25, 2018. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Packaging Inc. will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact Jones Packaging, Human Resources at 519-451-2100 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.82 to $19.77 /hour
- manufacturing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent