Credit Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Canada Drives Vancouver
Canada Drives Vancouver urgently required following position for Credit Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Canada Drives Vancouver Jobs Details:
At Canada Drives, we empower our employees by offering them opportunities to explore their interests and passions; helping to discover their full potential. We are a young and growing company that embraces individualism while providing a supportive network. We welcome diversity and share the common values of working hard and a good sense of humour with a quick wit. Come and discover your potential with us!
Location: Our head office is located in the heart of the financial district in downtown Vancouver right next to the Burrard skytrain station.
Position: Full-Time Credit Analyst ( Automotive Finance)
What you’ll be doing:
You will provide support to the sales department by ensuring all administrative tasks related to the loan approval process are completed in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy. This will include:
- Collecting and reviewing supplementary documents in order to assess a customer's eligibility for automotive financing
- Carefully analyzing a customer's credit report while taking note of positive payment patterns and fluctuations
- Creating and forwarding legal loan documents on behalf of the sales team
- Contacting lending partners to discuss declined deals and finding solutions for gaining approval
- Actively working to expedite loan approval process by verifying relevant documents in a timely manner
- Making employment and character reference calls
- Ensuring compliance on all loan products
- Keen eye for detail with strong analytical and organization skills
- Able to prioritize and quickly complete a constant flow of requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Positive friendly personality with a good sense of humor
- Comprehensive hands on training
- Competitive salary $31,200 - $45,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits: Full MSP coverage & Premium Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Public transit reimbursement
- Breakfast and lunch provided on site daily
- Monthly team and company events
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing training
Apply by responding to this posting with you cover letter and resume