Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sandvik Mississauga
Sandvik Mississauga urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sandvik Mississauga Jobs Details:
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Location: Mississauga, ON
Are you someone who values creativity, innovation, continuous learning and has a passion for creating world class customer experiences? Sandvik Coromant is looking for candidates like you! We curretly have an opportunity available at our Missisauga, ON office for a Marketing Communications Specialist.
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the execution of marketing and sales support activities in Canada. The successful candidate will support the Sandvik Coromant brand and marketing strategies, and help to build brand engagement with customers. This person will be an integral part of the Marketing team in Sales Area Americas.
Key performance areas
As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you will executemarketing plans and initiatives to help Sandvik Coromant achieve its set business and marketing goals and objectives in Canada. This will be achievedthrough a range of activities that attract and engage customers and other defined target audiences with the Sandvik Coromant brand. You will also provide sales support to the organization to ensure activities are effective, on-brand, meet set objectives and targets, and are delivered within budget.
The responsibilities of this role include:
E-marketing and customer engagement
- Plan, deploy and track monthly e-newsletters in marketing automation platform
- Add appropriate local content to global e-newsletters as needed
- Create additional e-marketing and engagement streams to support sales campaigns and other initiatives
- Maintain distribution lists to ensure correct target audiences are reached
- Manage schedule and content placement for digital marketing program with agency, working closely with Digital Marketing Specialist
- Post to social media accounts ( Facebook, Twitter ) and respond to comments as needed
- Publish marketing content to Canada’s website, including news feeds and local events
- Event coordination, including service orders, logistics, hotels, transportation, dinners, shipping of display materials and tooling
- Manage local stock of display materials and update as needed
- Update and maintain event calendar
- Develop and publish content to intranet
- Coordinate and provide onsite support for employee meetings, conferences and events, including product launches, sales and marketing meetings and other employee events as needed at the Mississauga office or offsite locations
- Prepare media plan and ensure timely placements of advertising with Canadian trade press
- Evaluate effectiveness of ad placements
- Manage PR requests and coordinate creation of PR content, working in close cooperation with Public Relations Specialist
- Create or edit existing printed matter when necessary (i.e., brochures, advertisements, calendar, posters, flyers, invites, banners)
- Send out and post product alerts
- Arrange transportation for Sandvik Coromant visitors and employees if needed
- Arrange hotels for out of town guests and Sandvik Coromant employees if needed
- Arrange offsite meetings and events
- Ordering of giveaways for events and other sales activities
- Manage literature inventory at distribution center and place orders for internal and external employees and customers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, English or related discipline required
- Minimum two years of experience in a marketing communications or similar role
- Excellent written and communication skills in English (extra consideration may be given to those who are bilingual in English and French)
- Experience with social media and digital marketing programs
- Experience with event/trade show management
- Some web publishing experience (knowledge of Sharepoint platform is an asset)
- Experience using Marketo or similar marketing automation platform is an asset
- Must be an independent worker requiring minimal supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively with remote team members
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong skills in the following programs: Microsoft SharePoint (for web publishing) or other web publishing platform; CRM software (Microsoft Dynamics or similar)
- Graphic design skills are a strong asset; preferably with experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to travel within Canada and internationally (5% to 10% travel)
Sandvik offers an excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits as well as ongoing development and training.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at www.home.sandvik.com/en/careers to the Marketing Communications Specialist JO # 357960.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.