Canadian French Social Media Customer Service Remote Work Jobs Vacancy in The Social Element Ottawa
- Canadian French Social Media Customer Service Remote Work
- The Social Element
- Ottawa ON
- 22 May, 2018 30+ days ago
The Social Element Ottawa urgently required following position for Canadian French Social Media Customer Service Remote Work. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Canadian French Social Media Customer Service Remote Work Jobs Vacancy in The Social Element Ottawa Jobs Details:
Are you a native-levelCanadianFrench (Quebecois) speaker with great written communication skills?
Have you ever fancied working in the social media industry but didn’t know where to start?
Do you consider yourself a social media savvy?
Answered YES to all of the above? Then, we want to meet you!
At The Social Element, we help the world's best known brands and agencies build amazing relationships with their customers. We offer a full range of social media services which ranges from moderation, insights, content creation, localisation to social media customer care and engagement.
Currently, we are looking for a native-level Canadian French (Quebecois) Engagement Specialistto join our Services team to support our clients’ brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times. Engagement Specialists provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issue on the social media platforms. In addition to this, there will be localisation work as well. This means you’ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
Our Engagement Specialists work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working some hours during the week.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You have native-level Canadian French (Quebecois) and you know all about Canadian culture.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
Currently we are looking for candidates who have a flexible schedule as there will be 4 x 30 minutes shifts spread out evenly within the following time window: 1pm and 5am (UK time)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services and Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client’s channels
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
WHAT TO BRING
- You’ll be expected to already be immersed in social media, but also show willingness to keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practice
- Commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency
- Native-level Canadian French (Quebecois)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail is a must, as you’ll be publishing content publicly online
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+; experience of platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine would be a bonus
- Adept at collating and analysing social media data for client reports
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their audiences
- Confident using, and learning about new social media technology
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer training and a flexible schedule as you’ll work from the comfort of your own home. Even better, you’ll work amongst a multicultural team and with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Lego, MTV, Toyota, Oreo, Gatwick Airport, KLM, Primark, and many more. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to set foot into the world of the social media industry and make a career.
HOW TO APPLY
If all this sounds like you, simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
- Details of your personal/professional experience in social media
- If you are happy to work on a flexible schedule
- Your knowledge about Canadian culture & Canadian French (Quebecois) language.
- Why you are interested in being part of our team at The Social Element
Job Type: Freelance
- social media knowledge (FB, TW, IG, Pinterest, etc): 3 years
- Customer Service/translation/modereation/community managemen: 3 years
- native level Canadian French (Quebecois)
- Fluent English